Your Gift Makes a Difference
The difference your gift makes and how it will directly affect our mission:
- $25 covers basic medical needs for a cat or dog – including a FELV or heartworm test, rabies & distemper vaccine, and a microchip with registration.
- $50 covers blood work profiles, medical exam, and dental work for a senior cat or dog.
- $75 feeds 20 dogs or 50 cats for a week
- $100 provides a cat with basic medical needs plus spay or neuter
- $150 provides a dog with basic medical needs plus spay or neuter
- $250 provides a month of heart-worm prevention meds for 50 dogs, or will provide one new townhouse for a cat to live in comfort while they live at the shelter.
- $500 covers spaying or neutering 7 cats.
- $750 covers spaying or neutering 6 dogs
- $1,500 stocks the shelter vet clinic for 1 month with medicine and supplies
*Note: These costs do not include staff time.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Beckwith, Development and Marketing Specialist, at 603-352-9011, ext. 107 or by email at email@example.com.
WE NEED YOUR HELP - PLEASE DONATE TODAY