About Monadnock Humane Society
THE MHS MISSION, VISION and PROMISE
The mission of Monadnock Humane Society is to strengthen the animal-human bond by promoting and providing for the well-being of animals.
The vision of Monadnock Humane Society is to be a compassionate community for animals and their companions.
The Monadnock Humane Society brand promise is to honor and respect the mutually beneficial relationship between people and pets.
- Compassion: We care deeply about the animal and human lives we touch, showing not only kindness but empathy
and grace in every interaction.
- Excellence: We provide an exceptional level of service and expertise for our customers, colleagues and the community.
- Trust: We are open and honest in our communications and consistent in living our values.
- Serenity: We provide peace of mind to the community as we care for the animals entrusted to us.
- Community: We build strong relationships with the individual people we serve and partner with other organizations to
strengthen the social fabric of our region.
The Monadnock Humane Society is 100% funded by the generosity of people within the communities we support.
Contrary to public belief, MHS receives NO FUNDING for our shelter operations from national organizations such as ASPCA,
The Humane Society of the United States or any national, state or local government agency.