Health and Vaccine Policy
To protect each pet and maintain a healthy boarding environment, proof of the following current vaccines must be provided prior to check-in:
Boarding Fee Policy
- Boarding fees are charged on a per night basis
- If check-out is by 11:00 a.m., no additional night will be charged
- If check-out is after 11:00 a.m., you will be charged for that night
- Full payment is expected at Check-Out. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check
- 48-hour cancellation is required
- If cancellation occurs with less than 48 hours, you will be charged for half the reserved time
- A credit card is required to hold your pet’s suite
- Holiday Reservation Policy: a $75 non-refundable Holiday Deposit is required to board during holiday periods. Deposits will be applied to the holiday bill or will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled. If holiday reservation is cancelled with less than seven day notice, the standard cancellation fee will also apply.
- Full payment is expected at Check-Out.
Interested in Pet Boarding at MHS?
Contact us for more information and a staff member will get back to you shortly.