Find your new pet:
- Check out our adoptables listing for dogs, cats, or small animals
- Visit our Adoption Center and meet our adoptables in person.
- Read our Adoption Policies & Adoption Fees.
- Fill out an adoption survey . Forms are also available at the Adoption Center.
- At the Adoption Center, you’ll work with a staff person or volunteer to meet the animal(s) you’re interested in. We have visiting rooms where you’ll have a chance to play with your potential new family members.
- Once you’ve made a decision, let a staff person know and they will start the adoption paperwork and review the animal’s file with you.
- You’ll have the opportunity to purchase supplies you need to settle your new pet into your home.
- Once you leave the Adoption Center, we’re still only a phone call away or you may contact us. We’ll be available to you to answer any questions or unexpected bumps along the way to integrating the newest member of your family into your home.