Animal Cruelty Complaint

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. MHS does not have a cruelty investigator on staff. All cruelty concerns should be directed to your town police department. If you would like to talk further with someone at MHS regarding animal abuse, please contact our director of operations, Emily Kerylow. Emily can be reached via email at, or via phone at 603.352.9011, ext. 203.