MHS will present its Outstanding Volunteer of the Year award at our Annual Meeting on Saturday, May 2, 2015. We are seeking nominations from volunteers and staff for this award.
Nominations should include the person’s name and a brief statement about how their volunteer work for MHS demonstrates our mission and values.
To foster a compassionate community by promoting and providing for the well being of animals.
- Compassion: We care deeply about the animal and human lives we touch.
- Excellence: We provide an exceptional level of service and expertise for our customers, colleagues, and community.
- Trust: We are open and honest in our communications and consistent in living our values.
- Community: We build strong relationships with the individual people we serve, and partner with other organizations to strengthen the social fabric of our region.
- Serenity: We provide peace of mind to the community as we care for the animals entrusted to us.
Please submit your nominations before Sunday April 19 by email or regular mail to:
Amee Abel, MHS Volunteer Coordinator 101 West Swanzey Rd. Swanzey, NH 03446